SHARK ROCKET COMPLETE WITH DUOCLEAN TECHNOLOGY
HV380, HV380W, HV381, HV382
“This Thing Blows My Mind”
Shark always makes good products even better. By introducing a new technology called “DuoClean”, Shark has improved its already good Rocket vacuum cleaner. The idea behind this new technology is that in order to pick up dust particles, a machine needs to have a tight seal to the floor. If there should be a gap, the “snow ploughing” effect might take place. For this reason, Shark radically re-designed the traditional cleaning head, introducing a second soft self-cleaning velvet brush roll and placed it in front of a bristle brush. Now a bristle brush and a soft brush are both embedded in one single head.
The soft brush roll creates a seal with the floor surface and pushes the particles towards the bristle brush roll. Then, the stiff brush creates agitation and pushes dirt toward the dust cup. The suction does the rest.
The soft brush roll has grooves in it which also contribute to agitation and it helps pull up even stuck dirt.
With the amount of agitation created with both brushes there is less need for strong suction to get the desirable results. That’s why 600W of power is enough to clean the way you want it to clean.
With Shark “DuoCleaning” technology, the vacuum lifts all types of dirt particles – large, small and stuck-on dirt. Shark calls this technology “Triple Particle Cleaning”.
Shark Rocket is called “Complete” because it is fully versatile. It is 2-in-1 design – stick and handheld and it accomplishes a broad range of possible cleaning tasks:
- Edge cleaning
- Above-floor cleaning
- Crevice cleaning
- Bare-floor cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Stairs and under the furniture
It is the only Rocket with edge cleaning technology. It can also lay completely flat and can go under any low furniture
Technology and features: (see Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaners)
- Dual Brushroll Technology – new cleaning head. Two brush rolls – soft and bristle brush roll.
- Triple Particle Cleaning to remove large, small and stuck-on dirt particles from both hard surfaces and carpet.
- Advanced Swivel Steering – the head turns 180 degrees with little efforts. The head of the vacuum swivels to fit into tight spots and in any directions.
- 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner: upright (as a stick) and handheld
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology to remove 99.9% of dirt and allergen.
- Never loses suction
- Edge cleaning technology
- 2X the capacity of dust cup from the original Rocket HV300
- Slim design of the floor nozzle is great to clean even under low furniture
- Two speed brush roll for all floor types. There are two speed settings I or II. Setting I is for bare floor and carpets – The brushroll and the Soft Roller both spin together slowly to clean bare floors and delicate carpets. The Soft Roller traps fine dust and large particles, while the brushroll directs that debris to the suction channel. Setting II is for High Pile Carpets – Both brushrolls spin faster, working together to pick up debris below the surface of your carpets.
- Effortless transition from one type of floor to another – you can go from bare floor to carpet without any hassle.
- Innovative brushroll garage allows you to clean the brushes without flipping the vacuum over. Both brushrolls are easily accessible.
- LED lights on motorized floor nozzle and handheld. The light is bright enough to drive with. You can really see where the dust is.
- There are multiple storage options. The Wall Mount allows you to hang up the vacuum, optimizing floor space. A second, more compact storage option is to hook the hand vac onto the base of the wand.
- This vacuum comes with a detachable clip to store up to 2 accessories on board. They snap clip onto the wand. Store one accessory on the top holder and one accessory on the bottom holder.
- Washable filters: foam and felt under a removable cover on the main unit.
- Easy empty dust cup – just press the button and the bottom lid falls open.
- Dust cup capacity is 1.0 dry quart
- Power is 600 Watts equivalent to 2 Amps
- Cord length is 30 ft. (except model HV300 with 27 ft. and HV300W with 32 feet)
- Weight is about 10 lbs. Hand vacuum weight is 4.6 lbs.
- Cleaning path is 10.5”
- Dimensions are 5″ high x 9.8″ wide x 10.2″ deep
- 5 years manufacturer’s warranty
Technically speaking all Shark Rocket Complete vacuum cleaners are the same. The only differences are in the attachments and colors they come in. See Shark Rocket Comparison Chart.
Shark Rocket Complete with DuoClean Technology Model HV380. This vacuum includes an extensive number of accessories, including a Dusting Brush, 12” Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool. Cinnamon color.
Shark Rocket Complete with DuoClean Technology Model HV381. This vacuum comes with Under-Appliance wand to clean under and behind hard-to-move appliances, a Duster Crevice Tool, and Pet Multi-Tool. Two accessories can be stored onboard. Plasma Blue color.
Shark Rocket Complete TruePet with DuoClean Technology Model HV382. This vacuum cleaner is ideal for pet’s owners. It comes with TruePet mini motorized brush, Under appliance wand, Upholstery tool, Dusting brush, Duster crevice tool, Accessory bag. Charcoal Grey color.
Accessories and Attachments
Other attachments are optional and can be purchased from www.sharkclean.com website or from another retailer. All of the accessories listed below are compatible with your Rocket.
- 12” Crevice Tool
- Duster Crevice Tool (combination dusting brush and crevice tool)
- Wall Mount
- Flexible Hose
- TruPet Motorized Brush – Powered by a motor, this brush can go where a regular vacuum can’t.
- Multi-Angle Dusting Brush – 5- Position soft dusting brush for cleaning shelves, blinds, walls, ceiling fans, and lights.
- Upholstery Tool – Picks up pet hair and large piles of debris from upholstery and other fabrics.
- Dusting Brush – A bristle brush ideal for cleaning large or small debris and dust on delicate surfaces. The bristle head turns to adjust to your cleaning surface.
- Home and Car Detail Kit – Assortment of micro tools designed to clean keyboards, car interiors, and around delicate objects.
- Under Appliance Wand – Adjustable length 36-inch tool for accessing and cleaning under and behind hard to move appliances and furniture.
- Accessory storage bag stores all your vacuum accessories.
This small vacuum is a little work horse. It is so maneuverable it is like the “sports car” of vacuums. It is amazingly good on both carpet and floor and has plenty of attachments.
“This thing blows my mind” – Amazon Purchaser.
“I suddenly find myself excited to clean above picture frames” – Amazon purchaser.
If you are looking for a lightweight and easy to handle vacuum that can do both carpets and floors, this has to be on your list. I strongly recommend it. You will not regret it!