Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Canister Vacuum
Even A Kid Can Carry
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away canister vacuum cleaner is the first and only canister vacuum cleaner on the market which has the Powered Lift-Away feature. It is a one-of-a kind “two-in-one” vacuum cleaner with the agility to convert from a canister to a handheld with ease.
This vacuum cleaner does everything well. With its light weight, power-drive and swivel capabilities it operates almost effortlessly. It’s very fast, easy to handle and has that fantastic power which only a Shark vacuum cleaner can have. Everything about its performance is great. It has great suction and is easy to maneuver, easy to clean, easy to assemble and quieter than any other. It’s so light that even a kid can carry. You might say this little machine has it all: settings for carpet and bare floors, attachments for every possible use, a headlight to see what you are missing, and a canister that can be pulled along or lifted off. The vacuum has a retractable cord that makes it easy to put away. It’s so versatile that it can even replace your Swiffer thanks to its Bare Floor Attachment. Shark’s description of its functionality is right on the money.
This vacuum cleaner is very simple to operate and with its big rectangular power button on the canister, makes for an easy on/off with the use of your foot.
Once you get to the stairs, just step on the Lift Away label and pull up the dust canister from the wheel, and you can now climb the stairs and clean using it as a handheld vacuum. Two buttons on the handle control this vacuum. One of the buttons is for floor type selection while the second button (slide switch) controls the suction.
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Canister vacuum brings together the power you might expect to find in an upright vacuum with the ease of use you’d expect from a traditional canister vacuum.
The design is well-thought out. It is extremely agile and able to go almost completely flat to fit under most everything. The wheels on the caddy are large and the vacuum moves smoothly and follows at a nice distance. The canister comes off the wheels easily.
Accessories are positioned in a very smart way. You will find a crevice tool and dusting brush underneath the Lift-Away canister in the caddy. All parts click into place nicely.
Pet owners will not be disappointed with this vacuum cleaner. It has an excellent pet hair removal tool. By attaching the TruePet Mini Motorized pet brush you will be able to suck all the pet hair from your furniture. If you have pets, you will also need to get a Shark!
Technology and Features (see Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaners)
The Shark canister vacuum cleaner incorporates the same exclusive features as seen in the upright models. Features like “Lift-Away”, “motorized power head (dual-motor system)”, “Never Loses Suction” and “Anti-Allergen Complete Seal”.
- Powered Lift-Away makes this vacuum cleaner a 2-in-1: canister and handheld. The Lift-Away feature is easy to achieve with a press of the pedal.
- Dual-motor system powers separately the motorized power nozzle. The rotary head pulls you along gently and its suction really pulls in the dirt and pet hair.
- Never Loses Suction based on advanced cyclonic technology separates fine dust from the air preventing dust from clogging the filters and suction power remains strong all the time.
- Anti-allergen Complete Seal Technology with HEPA washable filters. If your vacuum is an unsealed HEPA vacuum, dust and allergens can escape through the filters back into the air. Complete Sealed HEPA System captures and holds over 99.99% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum. There is no dusty blowing back into the room or dirty smells while using the vacuum.
- Advanced swivel steering makes it easy to direct the vacuum exactly where you want.
- Low-profile allows the vacuum to go under low furniture and clean hard-to-reach areas. Both Power and Hard Floor attachment heads easily pass under 2.75”. It lays very flat to get under low areas.
- LED Headlights on the floor nozzle illuminate the cleaning areas.
- The retractable cord really works well. Where have you been all my life?
- Suction control on the handle adjusts how much power you want.
- Brush roll shut off
- 23 feet long power cord
- Weight is 22.6 lbs.
- Dimensions are 32.7 x 14.4 x 16.3”
- Power is 1150W
- Cleaning path is 8.5”
- 7 years warranty
- Hose length is72”
- Capacity is 0.6 gallons
- 7 years manufacturer’s warranty
Accessories and Attachments
Dusting brush, 5.5” Crevice tool, Turbo Brush, Straight Suction Nozzle and Accessory bag are all included in the package.
The crevice tool and dusting brush are stored under the vacuum in the wheeled caddy.
The accessories/attachments which come with the vacuum cleaner slightly differ depending on where you are buying it from. You can buy additional accessories from sharkclean.com or from other resellers.
There is a selection of dusting brushes in a variety of sizes and shapes. Multi-angle dusting brush pivots to clean at any angle. Multi-tool converts from a dusting brush to an upholstery tool. Powerful motorized hand tool grabs pet hair, dust and other debris from upholstery. Crevice tools come in a variety of lengths. Hard Floor Dust-Away attachment comes with a washable micro-fiber pad. An appliance wand cleans under and behind the appliances. There are specialized tools like the home and car detailing kit to clean the tiny spaces. Each attachment works beautifully and are very easy to install.
If you want a canister vacuum cleaner, the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away is a fabulous choice. Build quality is excellent and the design is very well thought out. It looks like a sturdy and well-made appliance. It was engineered by vacuuming geniuses who likely sat at the drawing board for quite a long time. This product has everything needed in a canister vacuum design, and even a few details that others do not. It’s clearly a five-star product. This vacuum cleaner comes with a seven year manufacturer’s limited warranty, which is unheard of for this type of small home appliance. And the price is right. It fits the bill in every way. Good bang for the back.