SHARK ROTATOR VAC OR STEAM
The Ultimate Choice for Connoisseurs
Finally there is a better way to clean all your types of floors. The Shark MV3010 is a 2-in-1 upright vacuum cleaner and an Intelligent Electronic Steam mop (see Shark Steam Mops). It combines 2 essential cleaning machines into one which is specifically designed to clean all your hard floors and carpets which makes it the ultimate complete hard floor cleaning system. It is lightweight and easy to use and represents the most powerful steam cleaning innovation in one product.
This is Shark’s most powerful hard floor vacuum cleaner and most powerful steam mop combined. Shark Rotator Vac or Steam easily picks up everything, both fine and large particles and has the fastest drying steam ever.
The mop cleans stuck-on dirt and sanitizes killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria while the Intelligent steam mop creates a superheated super dry steam in 30 seconds.
Shark has also invented the next generation of ultra-thick microfiber pads which loosen, lifts and locks in the toughest dirt on any hard surface.
Shark Vac or Steam is the only tool you need to clean and sanitize all your hard floor surfaces.
The Shark Vac-or-Steam has two operating modes:
- Vacuum mode
- Steam mode
The Shark Vac or Steam has two interchangeable cleaning heads – one for vacuuming and the other for steaming.
As a vacuum cleaner it utilizes all of Shark’s famous technologies ( Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaners)
Technology and Features as a Vacuum Cleaner:(see
- Never Loses Suction. Advanced cyclonic technology that separates fine dirt from the air, preventing dirt from clogging the filters and keeping suction power strong over time
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology reduces dust and allergens by trapping them inside the vacuum, so they cannot escape back into the air.
- Enhanced Swivel Steering – maneuvering in, around and under obstacles in your home has never been easier and more fun with this nimble, lightweight, go anywhere upright.
- Superior Multi-Surface Cleaning with Brushroll Control
- Specialized Tools – perfect for Pet Owners
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Lifetime Belt and Filters
- Easy Access Cleaning Reach – Quick release wand makes easy work of cleaning areas above floors.
- Premium power nozzle and powerful suction quickly and effectively cleans all types of surfaces from bare floors, to area rugs, to deep cleaning the thickest of carpets. It picks up all the dirt you can see, plus removes embedded dirt you can’t.
- Post-motor HEPA filter and pre-motor foam filters
- 25′ power cord
- Only 10.9 lbs. in steam mode and 11.4 lbs. in vacuum mode.
- Dimensions are 44.1″ high x 13.4″ wide x 11″ deep
- Input power 1200W at 120V/60Hz
- Cleaning path is 11”
- Color is White with red accents
- The dust cup holds .5 dry quarts (to the fill line) and 1.2 dry quarts (real usable capacity). It has an easy, bottom-empty design for quick removal of debris, plus top empty access for removal of any stubborn debris.
Accessories for the Vacuum Cleaner:
- 18” flexi Crevice Tool
- 24” Flexi Crevice Tool
- Multi Purpose Steam Pad
Technology and Features as a Steam Mop
As a steam mop it utilizes all of Shark’s steam technology (see Shark Steam mops)
- 3 Levels of Electronic Steam Control to tackle any cleaning need – dust for light cleaning and dusting, mop for everyday basic cleaning and scrub for tough cleaning and sanitizing.
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Water tank capacity is 500 ml
- 20 minutes of continuous steaming and sanitizing.
- Pads are for normal and heavy-duty cleaning
- 120V for vacuum motor provides 13 Amps for steam
- Recommended for all sealed floors.
- 5 years manufacturer’s warranty
When you want to begin steaming, simply step on the foot pedal once to enter DUST mode (1). The DUST light will turn on and will appear solid blue. The DUST setting is a light steam for a quick dusting and fastest dry time. To switch to MOP mode (2), step on the foot pedal a second time. The MOP mode light will appear solid blue. MOP setting is for normal, everyday steam cleaning. To switch to SCRUB mode (3), step on the foot pedal a third time. The SCRUB mode light will appear solid blue. The SCRUB setting is for heavy duty cleaning.